Brightmoves Estate Agents Brightmoves Estate Agents
A Brighter Way To Move

[Home] [All Listings] [Category] [First] [<< Previous] [Next >>] [Last]

London Road, Hempsted, Fletton, Peterborough, PE7 0LF


London Road, Hempsted, Fletton, Peterborough, PE7 0LF
Ref:609
Status: We Sold It
Price: Fixed Price:£48,000
Type: End of Terrace House
Beds: 2
Baths: 1
   
Email us about this listing
Tel: See Below


Branch - P'boro

40% Shared Ownership basis. Equates to £120,000 for full value.

Situated on a new development on the South side of Peterborough, we are delighted to offer this immaculate 3-year old, double-fronted, 2-double bedroom end-of-terrace property with secure off-road parking for 2-cars.

The property benefits from a downstairs cloakroom, spacious Kitchen/ Diner with built-in appliances, enclosed East facing garden and no onward chain.


ACCOMMODATION
Entrance Hall Sealed unit double glazed entrance door, staircase leading to first floor, under-stairs storage cupboard, laminate flooring, all main doors off to:
Cloakroom Upvc double glazed window to rear, two-piece suite in white comprising: Close-coupled WC and wash basin with tiled splash-backs, radiator, extractor fan.
Lounge 15'9 x 8'8 Upvc double glazed windows to front & rear, radiator, laminate flooring, TV point, telephone point.
Kitchen/ Diner 15'9 x 8'7 Upvc double glazed window to front, sealed unit double glazed entrance door to rear, matching modern range of eye and base level units with work-surfaces and tiled splash-backs, double sink/ drainer unit with mixer tap over, built-in electric oven with 4-ring gas hob and extractor hood over, space for washing machine and fridge/ freezer, radiator, concealed wall mounted gas boiler serving domestic hot water and radiator heating.
Landing Upvc double glazed window to rear, radiator, laminated flooring, access to loft, all main doors off to:
Master Bedroom 15'9 x 8'7 Upvc double glazed windows to front & rear, laminated flooring, door to airing cupboard, radiator, TV point & telephone point.
Bedroom Two 13'2 x 8'6 Three Upvc double glazed windows to front and side, laminated flooring, radiator.
Bathroom Three-piece matching suite in white comprising: Close-coupled WC, washbasin and single bath with glazed shower screen and mixer shower over, fully tiled walls, shaver point, heated towel rail, extractor fan.
Outside The front garden is enclosed by brick walling and wrought iron fencing. It has been laid to a variety of plants and shrubs. Gated side access leads to the rear East facing garden. This is enclosed by timber fencing and is mainly laid to lawn with flower borders. There is a paved patio area, small garden pond and a garden shed. Gated rear access leads to a secure car park at the rear where there are two tarmac marked parking bays that provide off-road parking.
Notes This property is available on a 40% shared ownership basis under the government HomeBuy scheme at £48,000, qualification terms apply. The remaining 60% share must be rented back from the government scheme at £209 per month and this payment also includes buildings insurance and some maintenance assistance.

Entrance Hall
Entrance Hall
Kitchen/ Diner
Kitchen/ Diner
Entrance Hall
Entrance Hall
Kitchen Area
Kitchen Area
Lounge
Lounge
Lounge
Lounge
Downstairs Cloakroom
Downstairs Cloakroom
Landing
Landing
Master Bedroom
Master Bedroom
Bedroom Two
Bedroom Two
Bathroom
Bathroom
Landing
Landing
Front
Front
Rear Garden
Rear Garden
Rear Aspect
Rear Aspect
Garden Pond
Garden Pond
Close to the Lakes
Close to the Lakes
Energy Performance Certificate
Energy Performance Certificate
Ground Floor
Ground Floor
First Floor
First Floor

[<< Previous] [Next >>]

1: These particulars do not constitute part or all of an offer or contract. 2: The measurements indicated are supplied for guidance only and as such must be considered incorrect. 3: Potential buyers are advised to recheck the measurements before committing to any expense. 4: Brightmoves have not tested any apparatus, equipment, fixtures, fittings or services and it is in the buyers interest to check the working condition of any appliances. 5: Brightmoves have not sought to verify the legal title of the property and the buyers must obtain verification from their legal representative.

Tel: See Below | Email: See Website Contact Details | Website: www.brightmoves.co.uk